Six Tips To Raise You Up When You’re Feeling Down On Love
How can you use the law of attraction when you feel down about love and dating right now?
Hey, it happens with anything in life. When we so want something to happen for ourselves and not only does it not happen but we also have one or many disappointing experiences along the way it’s really hard not to get down. And this is especially true with matters of heart.
Breakups, bad dates, or even no dates can easily leave you feeling like you’re doing something wrong or that it’s never going to happen. Been there!
Though it’s totally understandable that you would get into bad feeling space with it, as a deliberate creator you also want to make the effort to raise your vibration as soon as you can. Since the law of attraction will bring you people, places, and things that match your inner state, it’s important to make your inner state match what it is you want – not what you don’t want. (Even if that’s what appears to be the truth at this time.)
Here are some tips for raising yourself up when you’re feeling down:
1) If you need to grieve, be upset, vent to an understanding friend, journal about it, bite a pillow…then just do it. Let your emotions flow through you. The most important thing is to get the energy moving in the first place. Know that this feeling is only temporary. ** Note: I’m not endorsing “taking it out” on someone else. Allow your feelings to flow in a safe space where someone else can’t be hurt by it.
2) What activity raises your vibration? Whether it’s getting some exercise, painting, going to the beach, going to the movies, writing, or doing whatever your creative passion is – then do it. This will bring your emotions into a more balanced place before even talking about dating or love again.
3) Feel you’re ready to talk about love? Then start by answering these questions: What do you want? Why do you want it? How do you want to feel when you have it? Write or say your answers in as much detail as you can. Often.
4) Take actionable steps that are 1) within your control, and 2) feel good to you. Not quite ready for online dating? Then don’t do it. What does feel right to you? Perhaps going to fun Meetup events to meet likeminded people feels more comfortable – then do that.
5) Keep a journal of all (and only) your positive experiences along the way. Abraham-Hicks refer to this as either the Success or Gratitude Journal exercise. I like to call it your Love Journal. Make a habit of writing down at least 5 things daily that have been going well in your life.
6) Repeat steps #2 through #6. This isn’t a one-time thing. It’s an ongoing process. Think of it like maintaining a healthy lifestyle not only for your body but also your mind.
An additional tip worth noting is to be around, get inspired by, or get support from like minded people – this can be in person or online. When the people around you are at a lower vibration you can easily fall to their level – however, it works the other way around, too. When you’re around people that uplift you, you get the benefit of their energy. Keep that in mind.
I hope you find that these simple tips can easily help you feel more deliberate while you’re creating the life and love that you want!